𝗔 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲. However, it can be overwhelming to know where to start when it comes to staging this room. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of tips to help you stage your bathroom like a pro!
- Start by decluttering. The first and most important step in staging any room is to remove any unnecessary items. This includes items like old shampoo bottles, lotions, toothbrushes on the counter and used multi-coloured towels. Removing these items not only makes the space look cleaner and more organized but also allows potential buyers to envision themselves using the space.
- Deep clean the bathroom. A thorough cleaning is essential when staging a bathroom. Make sure to scrub the tub, shower, and sink until they shine. And don’t forget to clean the mirror and windows, as they can often get overlooked.
- Replace old or worn-out shower curtain. Changing your shower curtain can be another easy and inexpensive way to drastically change the appearance of your bathroom. If yours is old and worn and does not match with other items in your bathroom , consider changing it. We suggest something on lighter side to make the space appear larger and brighter.
- Add a fresh coat of paint. If the walls are looking dingy or have outdated colours, consider giving them a fresh coat of paint. Choose a neutral colour like white or light grey to make the space look clean and bright.
- Add some greenery. A small plant or some fresh flowers (artificial or real) can add a pop of colour and a touch of nature to the bathroom. This can help to bring life to the space and make it feel more welcoming.
- Update the lighting. Good lighting is essential in any room, but it is especially important in a bathroom. If the bathroom has old or outdated light fixtures, consider replacing them with something more modern. This can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of the space.
- Invest in new towels and linens. Choose high-quality towels and linens in neutral colours to add a touch of luxury to the bathroom. We suggest crisp, white towels. This can make the space feel more inviting and help to impress potential buyers.
- Accessorize wisely. A few well-chosen accessories, such as a nice simple hand soap and some rolled up hand towels can give the bathroom a finished look. Just be sure not to overdo it, as too many accessories can make the space feel cluttered.
By following these tips, you can stage your bathroom to look its best and attract potential buyers. A well-staged bathroom can be the difference between a home that sits on the market and one that sells quickly. So take the time to declutter, clean, and update the space to make it as appealing as possible.